Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week one back on the wagon.

This is a little Bridget Jones-y, but here goes:

Age: 27
Weight: 183
Alcohol units: 3
Cigarettes: 0 (woo hoo!)

This is the most I've ever weighed. At least that I know about. Sadly, I avoid the scale during my really fat phases and now I wish I had a time machine so I could both quantify and compare how gross I feel now to how gross I felt then (and maybe not eat so much in the intervening years. I wonder if time travel affected Scott Bakula's weight on Quantum Leap?) Anyhoo, this is the most I've ever weighed during a period in which I was weighing myself.

And you want to know another scary fact? My dad (who is 6'4") also weighs 183 lbs. I am eight inches shorter than he is. Gulp.

But I rejoined Weight Watchers online a few days ago, so at least I'm doing something about it. I've lost weight with the meetings before, but never had much luck online. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: